The original Emmy-winning "Law & Order" -- the longest running crime series in TV history, and the one that spawned so many spinoffs -- is now available in a collector's DVD box set, complete with the series' entire 20-season run, and we're giving it away to one lucky reader.
That deserves a "doink, doink," don't you think?
The collection features 104 discs of "Law & Order" goodness, with every single episode since its 1990 series premiere, including 11 full seasons that have never before been released on DVD.It also features:
- An exclusive collectible episode guide
- Deleted scenes
- Cast interviews
All you have to do to enter to win is tell us your favorite episode of "Law & Order" in the comments before Tuesday, Dec. 20, 5 p.m. ET.Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us your favorite episode of "Law & Order" in the comments.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday, Dec. 20, 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- One entry per person please.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The one winner will receive "Law & Order" The Complete Series on DVD, retail value $699
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.