Super Bowl commercials move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss things. Like these easter eggs from the Ferris Bueller Honda commercial that ran during Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday night.
The sixty-second spot showed up in the fourth quarter of the New York Giants' upset win over the New England Patriots, and if you were loaded with nachos, beer or nerves, you probably slept on a few of these shout-outs to the 1986 classic film, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."
There were 24 total Easter Eggs in the Super Bowl ad, including these ten below:
1. Ferris' agent was named Walter Linder; that name appears in reservation book at Chez Quis.
2. There's a "weird light orb" in the agent's office; Cameron had one in his room.
3. Ferris' agent throws a baseball; Ferris caught a foul ball.
4. Ferris' hotel room has a red phone; Ferris had one in the movie.
5. The car bluetooth reads 2800; that was Bueller's address.
6. There's a flower delivery man crossing the street; one comes to Ferris's house, and is played by Louie Anderson.
7. You can spot Ferris' vest in store window.
8. At the intersection you can see a clarinet; Ferris played one at the beginning of the movie ("Never had a single lesson").
9. The valet stand, A-1 Easy Ok Park, is the same as the garage in movie.
10. Ferris' license plate reads SOCHOIC. Translation: "So Choice."
Did you spot any more? Leave them in the comments below!
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more