Photo by ConAgra Foods, Inc
Provided by: Egg Beaters
total prep 206 calories/serving
A moist yellow cake topped with fresh ripe strawberries and Reddi-wip
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Egg BeatersÂ® Original or Egg BeatersÂ® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with low-calorie sweetner
- PAMÂ® Baking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wipÂ® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, water, Egg Beaters and yogurt in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended; beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
- Cut into 12 squares to serve. Top each with 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries and a serving of Reddi-wip; serve immediately.