After spotting "GCB" actress Jennifer Aspen sitting front row at shows like Herve Leger by Max Azria, Pamella Roland and Rebecca Minkoff next to her co-star Kristin Chenoweth during New York Fashion Week , we had to know her style secrets. The Virginia-native, who got her start in television shows such as "Beverly Hills 90210" and "Married... With Children" and is perhaps best known for her role on "Party of Five," describes her personal style as, "easy, breezy, chic." While her favorite brands include Preen, Isabel Marant and Valentino, Aspen describes her on-screen character, Sharon Peacham, prefers Christian Dior, Termperley and Marc Jacobs as she is "a walking confection" who wears girly, lace-trimmed, feather-covered frocks.
What are her favorite things of all time? Find out below.
1. My old Miu Miu clogs. They have been chewed and destroyed by my dog, but I had them rebuilt because no other shoe exists in this world that goes better with my jeans.
2. Tsumori Chisato dress. Has a couple of moth holes, but who cares? It's a work of art!
3. Yves Saint Laurent eggplant leather heaven boots (circa 2000). My husband searched the country for these boots and found the very last pair in my size, so I could have them for Christmas. They are cared for like my wedding dress and I will never ever part with them.
4. Spanx, Hollywood tape, Petals foot pads and Static Guard. It's a lady's must have wardrobe kit.
5. Exercise and good nutrition, because when those aren't in my life everything feels and looks wrong!
Other front row stars at New York Fashion Week: