Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
Provided by: Taste Editors
Cadbury Eggs + Doughnuts = The ultimate in indulgence. These little mouthfuls of bliss are easier to make than you might think.
- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough
- 4 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Freeze the Cadbury Eggs for at least 4 hours. (This prevents them from melting in the fryer.)
- Divide pizza dough into four small balls. Flatten each into a disk no larger than the palm of your hand (trim any excess). Wrap each Cadbury Egg in a disk of dough, rolling well and sealing the edges.
- Carefully drop each doughnut into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oil, and drain on a paper towel. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired, and eat while warm.