It's been almost a year since Will and Kate's big wedding, and thanks to the Internet, we'll always remember those iconic photos of the guests: the queen in her yellow outfit, Princess Beatrice's legendary fascinator, preggo Victoria Beckham, etc.
We don't know about you, but we're tired of seeing the same attendees over and over. After all, there were other people there besides Prince Harry! Such as:
- The queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips (who had her own royal wedding in 2011).
- Sally Bercrow, wife of the Speaker of the House of Commons and hilariously, reality TV contestant.
- Bryony Daniels, a college friend of Will and Kate's.
- Ben Fogle, who's basically Britain's Ryan Seacrest, and his wife Marina.
- Lady Helen Taylor, who once had the nickname "Melons" for, uh, reasons you may guess.
- British fashion honchos Mario Testino and Alexandra Schulman.
Then there's British socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who used to babysit Will and Harry and who reportedly got a nose job before attending Will and Kate's big day, after a cocaine habit ravaged her original nose.
So let's relive the big day with a spotlight on some of the royal fete's lesser-known attendees.
This is our first post commemorating the royal wedding anniversary on April 29. Click here for more royal wedding coverage!