There's one big liar in "The Good Wife's" appropriately titled "Pants on Fire" (Sun., April 15, 9 p.m. ET on CBS). Who is it? Well, let's just say it's somebody who really pushes Alicia Florrick's (Julianna Margulies) buttons.
Here's what you need to know before watching the game-changer of an episode: "Pants on Fire" begins the countdown to the Season 3 finale. Alicia and Kalinda have begun to thaw out their friendship and Alicia has made steps to rebuild her family by going after her family's old house. In the legal world, Peter has been mulling a run for governor and Will is still suspended. Now, ready for scoop?
- Alicia vs. Jackie happens. The last new episode ended with Alicia interrupting Jackie's salon time after learning the monster-in-law put a down payment on Alicia's old house. "Pants On Fire" picks up right there, and there are some harsh words between the two. Furthering the feud, Alicia enlists a certain boot-loving investigator to help in her new battle.
- A former couple does the dirty. Leave your guesses in the comments!
- Cary isn't very happy. In a scene with Alicia, the young Mr. Agos expresses some frustrations, hinting at the moment we've all seen in this promo.
- Peter vs. Jackie happens.The mama's boy tells Jackie the cold, hard truth for the first time. Can you guess how she'll handle it? Not well.
- Alicia makes a surprise decision. After a season of rebuilding her life on her own, Alicia makes a decision resulting in a twist I didn't see coming.
Check HuffPost TV on Sunday for a full recap of "The Good Wife's" "Pants on Fire."
"The Good Wife" airs Sundays, 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
RELATED ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more