We’ve all been there. After a solid day of day drinking (St. Patrick’s Day anyone?), your makeup is probably in dire need of a touch-up. And if you decide to take a nap and rally before a big night out, then you’ll need to redo that face entirely. The problem? It's kind of hard to touch up your eyeliner when you're drunk. Trust us.
Fortunately, we have Jenna Marbles to thank for her delightfully hilarious "drunk makeup tutorial" on how to apply makeup after you've had a few adult beverages.
Yes, Marbles, whose real name is Jenna Mourey, is either pretty intoxicated in the video, or just really good at acting like it. As she applies everything from powder to lip gloss with wobbly hands, she throws out some pithy one-liners.
Here are a few of our favorite tips:
- “Stand by things that are white, because it makes you look less white.”
- “I don’t recommend washing your face, because you might drown.”
- “Make sure your face is ready for makeup by slapping it.”
- “If you can’t move your brush good, just move your face.”
- “It doesn’t have to be perfect, because you’re already perfect -- just the way you are.”
- “Who’s going to yell at you for extra bronzer on your face? Nobody.”
- “So get some lip liner. It doesn’t matter what color it is, because you’re going to blend it. Ok, you’re going to blend it. Don’t let this scare you.”
- “Don’t forget to put that ho gloss over it.”
Check out the full video above, and watch more of Jenna's hilarious videos below!