"Glee" is releasing each of the Whitney Houston tracks from the upcoming episode "Dance With Somebody" in a very special way. On April 20, every hour, on the hour a new song hits the late singer's official website. Put your dancing shoes on and grab the tissues, because "Glee" is going all out for the Whitney Houston tribute episode (Tuesday, April 24 at 8 p.m. ET on Fox).
In addition to the incredible a cappella version of "How Will I Know," "Glee" will tackle many of Houston's biggest hits, including "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."
The full song list:
- "How Will I Know" - Mercedes, Santana, Kurt, Rachel
- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" - Brittany and Santana
- "Saving All My Love For You" - Quinn and Joe
- "So Emotional" - Rachel and Santana
- "It's Not Right But It's Okay" - Blaine
- "I Have Nothing" - Kurt
- "My Love Is Your Love" - New Directions
And take a look at photos from the episode below.
Related on HuffPost:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more