Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Puyol
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Fabregas, Messi, Pedro
Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo
Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo
Alexis Sanchez is a doubt for Barcelona's 219th Clasico meeting with Real Madrid, after the Chilean picked up a leg injury in the midweek Champions League defeat at Chelsea.
Pep Guardiola has no other injury concerns, with long-term absentees David Villa, Andreu Fontas and Eric Abidal the only players unavailable.
Gerard Pique should make a return to the Blaugrana defense, with Carles Puyol filling in at left back in place of the versatile Adriano.
Real Madrid could recall Marcelo to the starting lineup, while it remains to be seen whether his compatriot Kaka - dropped to the bench in the last two matches - regains his place in the team.
Xabi Alonso is available after serving a one-match domestic ban, but Ricardo Carvalho (thigh) and Lassana Diarra (hamstring) are unlikely to be involved.
- Barcelona is on a 11-game winning streak in La Liga, outscoring its opponents 33-8 in those matches.
- The Catalans have scored 167 goals in all competitions this term - 15 more than in the whole of last season.
- Barca's current unbeaten streak of 54 at home in all competitions is the second longest in club history. The club record is 73 and dates back to 1973-76.
- Lionel Messi has scored 29 goals in his last 16 appearances for club and country.
- Real Madrid is on an 18-match unbeaten run in La Liga (W15, D3). Its last league defeat came on Dec. 10, when it lost 3-1 to Barcelona.
- Los Merengues are yet to register a Liga victory over their arch rival since Pep Guardiola became Barca coach in 2008 (D1, L6).
- In 14 games against Guardiola's side in all competitions, Madrid's record is W1, D4, L9, with the solitary victory coming in last season's Copa del Rey final.
- If it scores on Saturday, Madrid will surpass its own record of 107 goals netted in a single La Liga campaign set under John Toshack in 1989-90.
Follow @GoalUSA on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more