Shannen Doherty may be best known for her bad-girl antics as Brenda Walsh on "90210," but did you know that the actress is also an author? Doherty recently published a book titled, "Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide To Living Life With Style And (The Right) Attitude," so we had to ask what exactly this stylish life includes.
The new reality TV star describes her personal style as, "classic and simple," admitting, "I don't go for trends, I simply go with what looks good on me." While she favors high-end French brands like Lanvin, Chanel and Chloe, Doherty also likes American designs, including Ralph Lauren, Derek Lam and Levi's. What else does she love? Find out the five things Shannen Doherty can't live without below:
1. I can't live without my Blistex DCT lip balm. My husband says my lips are so soft.
2. My Ray-Ban Aviators. They fit my face perfectly and even when I feel like I'm not looking great, I slip them on and feel good.
3. Any of my Chanel purses. They are classic and never go out of style.
4. Sunscreen. Because I need it!
5. A perfect pair of worn-in jeans. You can put anything with a great pair of jeans and be ready for whatever comes your way
See how Shannen Doherty's style has evolved over the years and flip through our many other Style Evolutions.
Meanwhile, From Brenda Walsh to Blair Waldorf, take a look at the best mean girls in film and television.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more