Madonna isn't called a "Material Girl" for nothing. Here's a breakdown of what she's poised to pocket in 2012 -- it could be as much as $500 million in one year alone.
- $300 million from her MDNA World Tour. Live Nation announced $240 Million in ticket sales before a South American leg was added, which could earn an additional $40 million-plus. An Australian leg of the tour is being announced shortly.
- Industry insiders say $75 million in tour merchandise sales is not unlikely. This has always been a huge moneymaker for Madonna, who will have an even bigger spread of merchandise available at her upcoming shows.
- $60 million is expected in sales for her new perfume, Truth or Dare, according to Women's Wear Daily.
- Insiders report that Madonna made $10 million from her recent deal with Smirnoff. The company has been hyping her tour with TV spots and has just released a special "Madonna" edition bottle of their vodka.
- The Queen of Pop is hoping to rake in $10 million in TV and DVD worldwide rights for the broadcast of her upcoming tour.
- Retail experts say Madonna will earn $5 million in 2012 from her "Material Girl" clothing line and upcoming Macy's lingerie line.
It's good to be Queen!
FOLLOW NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB ON TWITTER
Also on HuffPost:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more