By Women's Health Magazine
Not only is she the driving force behind a childhood-obesity-fighting program called "Let's Move," she knows that exercise and staying healthy represent an investment in oneself -- an investment that every woman has the power to make. Here, some of the move-inspiring music Michelle Obama listens to while walking her talk.
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) -- Stevie Wonder
- Move Your Body -- Beyonce (not available on Spotify)
- Tightrope -- Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
- Love Song -- Sara Bareilles
- Unbreakable -- Michael Jackson
- Whip My Hair -- Willow
- I Was Here -- Beyonce
- Treat 'Em Right -- Chubb Rock
- Thank You -- Ledisi
- Get Right -- Jennifer Lopez
For more music, check out the rest of the HuffPost Workouts series here.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more