By Women's Health Magazine
Not only is she the driving force behind a childhood-obesity-fighting program called "Let's Move," she knows that exercise and staying healthy represent an investment in oneself -- an investment that every woman has the power to make. Here, some of the move-inspiring music Michelle Obama listens to while walking her talk.
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) -- Stevie Wonder
- Move Your Body -- Beyonce (not available on Spotify)
- Tightrope -- Janelle Monae ft. Big Boi
- Love Song -- Sara Bareilles
- Unbreakable -- Michael Jackson
- Whip My Hair -- Willow
- I Was Here -- Beyonce
- Treat 'Em Right -- Chubb Rock
- Thank You -- Ledisi
- Get Right -- Jennifer Lopez
For more music, check out the rest of the HuffPost Workouts series here.
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more