It's going to be a busy summer in the celebrity baby world, with several stars preparing to welcome a little one into their lives.
Now that Jessica Simpson has given birth to sweet Maxwell Drew -- have you seen her adorable photos? -- let's take a look at some other celebrities who are gearing up for parenthood:
- Alyson Hannigan: Life has imitated art for the "How I Met Your Mother" star, whose character on the CBS sitcom gave birth this season. Hannigan and her husband, Alexis Denisof, are expecting a baby in June, making their 2-year-old daughter, Satyana, a big sister.
- Kourtney Kardashian: The eldest Kardashian sister is pregnant again, but this time she and her longtime beau Scott Disick will welcome a darling daughter into their family. Mason as a big brother? Cue more adorable photo ops!
- Kristin Cavallari: The former "Hills" star-turned-designer and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will become first-time parents this summer when Cavallari gives birth to a bouncing baby boy. Then will wedding bells be ringing for the couple? Perhaps, though Cavallari has admitted that they might try for Baby No. 2 before walking down the aisle.
- Molly Sims: The fashionista is expecting her first childhuffing -- a boy -- with her husband, Scott Stuber, in June. We have a feeling he is going to be one stylish little guy!
- Snooki: Believe it or not, the rambunctious "Jersey Shore" star will soon have a new nickname: Mommy. Snooki -- whose real name is Nicole Polizzi -- and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, are thinking blue because they are expecting a baby boy this summer.
- Sienna Miller: The award for coolest mommy-to-be style definitely goes to the British actress, who is expecting her first childhugf with her rumored fiance, Tom Sturridge.
- Giuliana Rancic: The "E! News" host's dreams are set to come true in August when she and her husband, Bill Rancic, welcome a baby via surrogate in late summer. Are they thinking pink or blue? They are planning to reveal their baby's sex at an upcoming baby shower.
Check out photos of more stars who are expecting this summer and fall below:
Related on HuffPost:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more