It's going to be a busy summer in the celebrity baby world, with several stars preparing to welcome a little one into their lives.
Now that Jessica Simpson has given birth to sweet Maxwell Drew -- have you seen her adorable photos? -- let's take a look at some other celebrities who are gearing up for parenthood:
- Alyson Hannigan: Life has imitated art for the "How I Met Your Mother" star, whose character on the CBS sitcom gave birth this season. Hannigan and her husband, Alexis Denisof, are expecting a baby in June, making their 2-year-old daughter, Satyana, a big sister.
- Kourtney Kardashian: The eldest Kardashian sister is pregnant again, but this time she and her longtime beau Scott Disick will welcome a darling daughter into their family. Mason as a big brother? Cue more adorable photo ops!
- Kristin Cavallari: The former "Hills" star-turned-designer and Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler will become first-time parents this summer when Cavallari gives birth to a bouncing baby boy. Then will wedding bells be ringing for the couple? Perhaps, though Cavallari has admitted that they might try for Baby No. 2 before walking down the aisle.
- Molly Sims: The fashionista is expecting her first childhuffing -- a boy -- with her husband, Scott Stuber, in June. We have a feeling he is going to be one stylish little guy!
- Snooki: Believe it or not, the rambunctious "Jersey Shore" star will soon have a new nickname: Mommy. Snooki -- whose real name is Nicole Polizzi -- and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, are thinking blue because they are expecting a baby boy this summer.
- Sienna Miller: The award for coolest mommy-to-be style definitely goes to the British actress, who is expecting her first childhugf with her rumored fiance, Tom Sturridge.
- Giuliana Rancic: The "E! News" host's dreams are set to come true in August when she and her husband, Bill Rancic, welcome a baby via surrogate in late summer. Are they thinking pink or blue? They are planning to reveal their baby's sex at an upcoming baby shower.
Check out photos of more stars who are expecting this summer and fall below:
Monica is expecting her first child with husband Shannon Brown, but she's already mom to sons Rocko, who turns 8 later this month, and Romelo Montez, 5.
Jamie Dornan & Amelia Warner
The "Fifty Shades of Grey" star is expecting his first child with wife, Warner.
Winslet and her husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting their first child together.
The celebrity stylist is expecting her second child with husband Roger Berman in December.
Stefani is expecting her third child with Gavin Rossdale.
The "Arrow" star and his wife Cassandra Jean are expecting their first child together.
Kevin Jonas and his wife are expecting their first child.
Jason Biggs & Jenny Mollen
The "American Pie" star and his wife of five years are expecting their first child.
The actress is expecting her first child with fiance Mark Webber.
The actress is expecting her first baby with boyfriend Jean-David Blanc.
James & Kimberly Van Der Beek
The pair is <a href="Van Der Beek &" target="_blank">expecting their third child</a> this winter.
Blunt is <a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/emily-blunt-john-krasinski-pregnant_n_3906064.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity" target="_blank">expecting her first child </a>with husband John Krasinkski.
The "Bachelor" star is expecting her second child with husband Tye Strickland.
Wilde is expecting her first baby with fiance Jason Sudeikis.
Barrymore is expecting her second child with husband Will Kopelman.
Clarkson announced her pregnancy on Twitter Nov. 19, 2013. She's expecting her first child with husband Brandon Blackstock.
Goodwin and her fiance and "Once Upon A Time" co-star Josh Dallas are expecting their first child together.
Pataky and her husband Chris Hemsworth are expecting their second child, they announced Nov. 20, 2013.