Welcome to June, ladies and gentlemen! Before the summer months get fully under way, let's take a look back at what happened in Hollywood in the last week of May.
From a Bieber scuffle to Tori Spelling's baby bump-baring monokini, here are some celebrity photos and stories from the week:
- Justin Bieber is in some hot water. The teenage singer reportedly got into an altercation with a photographer earlier this week, and now the police would like to speak to him about the incident. Yikes! Oh yeah, he almost caused a riot in Norway and then gave himself a concussion.
- Maxwell Drew Johnson made her big debut. Jessica Simpson and her darling daughter grace the cover of People magazine this week, looking as adorable as ever.
- Tori Spelling is one hot mama. The actress and reality star left little to the imagination over the Memorial Day holiday when she stepped out in a skimpy monokini.
- Keira Knightley gets cuddly. The newly engaged star and her fiance, James Righton, looked like two lovebirds in the backseat of a London cab on Wednesday.
- Anna Paquin shows off her baby bump. The "True Blood" star and her on-screen and real-life love, Stephen Moyer, are expecting their first child together, and Paquin put her growing bump on display at the Season 5 premiere party.