AMSTERDAM -- Judges have ordered a new indefinite delay in the war crimes trial of former Bosnian Serb military chief Gen. Ratko Mladic.

Responding for a second time to defense complaints about prosecutors' failure to disclose all evidence, judges at the U.N. Yugoslav Tribunal in The Hague, Netherlands, say the trial will not recommence June 25.

Mladic faces charges including genocide for allegedly overseeing the massacre of at least 8,000 Muslim men and boys at Srebrenica, Bosnia in 1995. He denies wrongdoing.

His trial began May 16, but judges then granted the defense an extra month to prepare for evidence. They said in a decision Monday that the trial is now on pause "until further notice." They said they will publish a full decision "in due course."

Earlier on HuffPost: