The experience of a vacation with your closest girlfriends is an unforgettable one. It gives you the chance to reinforce the bonds that you have and allows you to form new memories. To make the most out of your girlfriends getaway trip, read our tips below:
- Determine who’s traveling, select a destination, and set a date. Inform the essential parties (boss and co-workers, spouse, family, babysitter) and organize yourself well in advance so that everyone is prepared for your departure.
- Share in the duties of planning by dividing up the responsibilities so that each girlfriend takes ownership of the logistics: airfare, hotel, rental car, restaurants and attractions
- Bring recent photos to visually update each other on your lives
- Make sure every girlfriend gets to do something on the trip that she really wants to do
- Take advantage of hotel specials such as free breakfast buffet, weekend rates, and city attraction specials for groups
- Pack light! A weekend with the girlfriends will undoubtedly include some shopping and you will need space in your luggage to bring your new purchases home
- Create a photo book from your vacation experience that has funny quotes, inside jokes, and pictures that you captured