LONDON (AP) — Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Friday:
1. 4x100 RELAY: The American women look like the team to beat in the final.
2. OSCAR PISTORIUS: South Africa's double-amputee runner finishes his landmark first Olympics in the men's 4x400-meter relay final.
3. BEYOND BOLT: Jamaica's men run in the 4x100 relay heat, but Usain Bolt is unlikely to feature. How much strength in depth do they have?
4. DOPING: Just days before the eight-year deadline expires, the IOC formally stripped American cyclist Tyler Hamilton of his 2004 gold for doping.
5. THEY RULE THE WAVES: Australia bounced back — slightly — from a disappointing Olympics, winning a sailing gold — its third — to become the most successful nation on the ocean at these games.