The Telluride Film Festival is one of Colorado's highest profile events, hailed as a favorite for film stars and critics alike.
This year, Australian bag maker Crumpler -- one of the festival's sponsors -- is giving our readers a chance to win two tickets and one suitcase through Instagram.
The tickets are valued at $780 apiece, and the festival promises to be the Labor Day weekend of a lifetime. The film schedule is never announced beforehand, but the festival grants audiences the privilege of seeing movies before anyone else. In the past, Telluride audiences were the first in the world to see Juno and Brokeback Mountain.
Last year's attendees included George Clooney, Werner Herzog, Olivia Harrison and more. The festival pass provides admission to all cinemas, all events including the Opening Night Feed and Labor Day Picnic.
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- The theme is travel photos. Take a photo of your daily commute and tag @Crumplerus and @HuffPostDenver with the hashtag #DailyTravel.
- You can take more than one photo through Aug. 19 by 3 p.m. EST.
- Photos will be judged by Crumpler and The Huffington Post on creativity and the best caption.
- The winners selected will need to submit their name and photo to collect their festival passes at Telluride. They must be able to supply this by the 20th of August when the winners are announced.
- Winners will be contacted via instagram and must respond within 24hrs to collect their prize.
- The contest starts now!