This article comes to us courtesy of 7x7 magazine.
Whether you are a tourist, a transplant, or a native, we promise you will never be bored in San Francisco with our new list of 100 things to do before you die.
We've broken the list up into morning, day, evening and night to help you choose your own adventure. Now get started!
1. Wake up early at watch the sunrise from the top of Bernal Hill. Bring your dog if you've got one. (Bernal Heights)
2. Go to the Alemany flea or farmer's market. (Bernal Heights)
3. Go trail running in Glen Canyon Park. (Glen Park)
4. Swim in Aquatic Park. (Fisherman's Wharf)
5. Take visitors to Fort Point at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge, where Kim Novak attempted suicide in Hitchcock's Vertigo. (Marina)
6. Cure your hangover with a Bloody Mary at Zeitgeist on a sunny day. (Mission)
7. Bring Your Own Big Wheel on Easter Sunday. (Potrero Hill)
8. Play tennis at the Alice Marble tennis courts. (Russian Hill)
9. Sip a cappuccino on the sidewalk while the cable car cruises by at Nook. (Nob Hill)
10. Take in the views from seldom-visited Ina Coolbrith Park and listen to the sounds of North Beach below. (Nob Hill)
For the rest of the list, click over to 7x7.