David Gerson, a 2012 Republican Candidate for the House of Representatives, checked in at The Huffington Post's Oasis with exercise on the brain. Exercise is Gerson's go-to when it comes to feeling his best. Read about his love for movement below.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
I exercise. I have a cat. And I need some time alone to recharge. Movies are a good escape, but running is one of the best things for me. If I don’t run I lose my balance.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
I try to sleep eight hours a night.
3. What makes you feel your best, most vibrant self?
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
I try to eat my fruits and vegetables.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.