Writer Jessica Marati spent some time at The Huffington Post's Oasis to relax and unplug. She told us she spends time in the fresh air and uses natural products to feel her best. Find out more techniques from Jessica below.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
Certainly getting outside is always important -- and breathing in fresh air and moving any muscles. Stretching is good when I only have 5 minutes and I can’t do a full run; I go into a quiet area and do some basic stretches.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Seven to eight hours.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)?
Using natural products. When you’re dealing with products with too many chemicals -- they can have adverse reactions with your skin -- so, staying paraben free.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Ginger tea. It’s a hot sensation in your throat that kills away any impending sickness. Anything you can do to create heat in your chest.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Lots of green vegetables: kale, broccoli, spinach. And a lot of olive oil.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.