Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio swung by The Huffington Post's Oasis for some rest and relaxation. Ryan sticks with his running routine to stay fit, and meditates to unplug. Read on for the tricks he uses to maintain balance in his life.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
I do hot yoga, I run and I meditate.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
I need at least seven hours.
3. What makes you feel your best, most vibrant self?
Meditating, working out and trying not to eat too much salt.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
I meditate and I started taking an herbal supplement.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Fruit and veggies, and a nice, big, fat Grape Arctic Rush from Dairy Queen for comfort food.
For more coverage on the Oasis, click here.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more