Keisha Senter, Associate Director of the President's Office at The Rockerfeller Foundation checked into The Huffington Post's Oasis at the RNC to share her personal centering tips. Read her answers below.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
Acupuncture, meditation and then honestly sitting and unplugging -- not being on my cell phone, being by myself.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
3. What makes you feel your best, most vibrant self?
Get a great mascara! The secret of mascara can completely transform your look. For inner beauty, if you find a way to love yourself then that reflects outward. Happy people are beautiful and that shows.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Hot tea. A good herbal tea and Hall's Vitamin C drops/lozenges.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Fruits and vegetables, Greek yogurt and sparkling water.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.