Susan King, a volunteer at The Huffington Post's Oasis, took a minute to tell us how she unplugs and recharges. Dog walks and green tea are part of her routine; read on to find out more.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
I live in Houston, Texas and I love to walk the four mile loop of Memorial Park. Houston has the second largest public park in the United States. And I have the ultimate pace-setter: my dog, whose name is Tex.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Six to eight hours a night, except for when I am at the RNC.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)
Renova: it helps sun spots for women over 50 -- and drink water, always. Maybe I should say, have a mother with good genes.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Emergen-C –- orange flavor.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Water and green tea.
For more coverage on the Oasis, click here.