Susan King, a volunteer at The Huffington Post's Oasis, took a minute to tell us how she unplugs and recharges. Dog walks and green tea are part of her routine; read on to find out more.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
I live in Houston, Texas and I love to walk the four mile loop of Memorial Park. Houston has the second largest public park in the United States. And I have the ultimate pace-setter: my dog, whose name is Tex.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Six to eight hours a night, except for when I am at the RNC.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)
Renova: it helps sun spots for women over 50 -- and drink water, always. Maybe I should say, have a mother with good genes.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Emergen-C –- orange flavor.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Water and green tea.
For more coverage on the Oasis, click here.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more