It's hard to stomach, but a 19-year-old girl in Indore, India, has a weird taste in snack foods -- and it finally came back to haunt her.
The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore last month, complaining she hadn't been able to eat or drink for a few days.
Upon examination, doctors discovered a hair ball weighting nearly four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine, the New York Daily News reported.
Turns out the girl had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and the combination ended up stuffing her insides to the gills.
As impressive as this hairball is, it pales in comparison to the one doctors removed from a Chicago teen in 2007 . That monstrosity weighed 10 pounds and measured 15 inches by 7 inches by 7 inches, according to CNN.
GALLERY: AMAZING X-RAYS AND MEDICAL PHOTOS
The Huffington Post’s Weird News email delivers unbelievably strange, yet absolutely true news once a week straight to your inbox. Learn more