What is it about engineering that seems to cause so much pain? Is it the long hours? The harsh grading? The problem sets that spool endlessly onto the floor? Or is engineering actually great?
The Princeton Review recently compiled a list (based on thousands of student reviews) of the colleges with the least happy students. Engineering schools and military academies dominated the top 10.
Check out our slide show of the colleges with the least happy students. Then tell us, were you ever depressed at college? Weigh in below!
1. Montana Tech of the Univ. of Montana
2. Marywood University
3. New Jersey Institute of Technology
4. United States Merchant Marine Academy
Kings Point, NY
5. Indiana University of Pennsylvania
6. United States Naval Academy
7. Clarkson University
8. Illinois Institute of Technology
9. University of Maine
10. City University of New York--Baruch College
New York City, NY