By Joe Doyle, Goal.com
Arsene Wenger's side have had a good home record this season, but suffered a defeat to their London rivals at the weekend and will need to show resolve against a tough Greek side.
Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arteta, Cazorla
Walcott, Gervinho, Podolski
Torosidis, Papazoglou, Modesto, Holebas
Machado, Fuster, Ibagaza, Abdoun
Arsenal only has one new injury worry after its game against Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium, with Abou Diaby (thigh) being withdrawn in the first half, and he will be joined on the sidelines by Tomas Rosicky (Achilles) and Bacary Sagna (foot).
Jack Wilshere made his long-awaited return to football on Monday in the Under-21 game against West Brom, but won't feature in the game. Emmanuel Frimpong also made an appearance against the Baggies following his cameo role in the League Cup, but is still short on fitness.
Olympiakos is set to name Roy Carroll in goal, as the keeper makes a return to the shores of England following spells with Manchester United and West Ham.
- Arsenal's loss to Chelsea on Saturday was its first of the season, after four wins and three draws in all competitions.
- Gervinho [pictured] is the Gunners' top scorer so far this season, with three strikes in the Premier League and another in the Champions League.
- The Gunners have won two games this season by the scoreline of 6-1.
- Arsenal has scored 13 goals at home and conceded four in all competitions this season.
- Olympiakos comes into the game on a domestic run, having won all four of their matches in the league so far, but lost its first Champions League game against Schalke..
- The clubs have faced each other in the Champions League group stages twice before, with Arsenal winning both of its home games, and Olympiakos winning its home matches as well.
- The Greek side's best year in the Champions League came in 1998-99 when it was knocked out at the quarterfinal stage by Juventus.
- Olympiakos has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season, conceding five.
Follow @GoalUSA on Twitter
Also on HuffPost:
The Morning Email helps you start your workday with everything you need to know: breaking news, entertainment and a dash of fun. Learn more