A few weeks ago, we asked whether you'd be interested in playing a drinking game with us during the debates.
The response was an overwhelming Yes, from beer loving and teetotaling readers alike. We've collected your suggestions and notes on what would be great things to drink to and below is what we came up with. Enjoy (responsibly)!
Take Two Big Gulps If...
- One of the candidates says the word "marriage"
- One of the candidates says "equality"
- One of the candidates says "civil rights"
- One of the candidates mentions "Defense of Marriage"
Take One Drink If....
- One of the candidates says the word "Arizona"
- One of the candidates says the term "DREAM act"
- One of the candidates says the term "Deferred"
- One of the candidates says "Job Creators"
- One of the candidates says "Small Business"
- Chug Your Drink If... the term "47%" come up
- Chug Your Drink If... either of the candidates says the whole terms "marriage equality," "traditional marriage," OR "a man and a woman."
- Toast the person to your right if someone says "Obamacare"
- Toast the person to your left if someone says "Romneycare"
Do one BIG toast with everyone in your immediate vicinity and have a sip in honor of our first birthday.
Also on HuffPost:
More:Drinking Game Debate 2012 Presidential Drinking Game Presidential Debates Gay Voices Drinking Game Presidential Debate Drinking Game
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more