Huffpost Crime

Casey Anthony Sued For $3 Billion: Naomi Riches Claims 'Tot Mom' Threatened To Kill Her: Report

Posted: Updated:
CASEY ANTHONY SUED
Casey Anthony stands for the arrival of the jury at the start of the second day of jury deliberations in her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Fla.,Tuesday, July 5, 2011. (AP Photo/Joe Burbank, Pool) | AP

A Pennsylvania woman filed a$3 billion lawsuit against Casey Anthony, claiming that Anthony threatened to kill her, RadarOnline.com reports.

In the lawsuit, Naomi Riches alleged that Anthony "is an Illuminati actress" who made threats to kill her and who caused her "severe psychological damage." She also claimed that Anthony was "in cahoots" with both TV personality Nancy Grace and the U.S. government.

The lawsuit, acquired by RadarOnline.com and dubbed the "craziest lawsuit ever" by gossip columnist Perez Hilton, reads:

Casey Anthony and Nancy Grace are working in cahoots with one another to fill the media with propaganda so that American Citizens believe there is Justice in this country…

Casey Anthony called my house August 2011 and told me that my life was being exploited and that I was a hated nation wife, she told me she would come to my house in Fort Collins, Colorado and kill me just as they did Peggy Hettrick in 1987. She let me know that my left eye would be stabbed out as a part of the Illuminati symbolism.

She told me that the government was going to find a way to tap into my water pipes and poison my water supply. I was terrified to shower and drink water for months. I had to spend $600.00 on bottled water.

On Oct. 10, Judge David Baker reportedly dismissed the lawsuit because "the fantastic allegations do not meet the plausibility standard."

This is not the first lawsuit that Anthony has been slapped with in recent years.

In 2008, Zenaida Gonzalez filed a defamation suit against Anthony in Orange County, Fla.

According to a 2011 Reuters report, Gonzalez claims that Anthony ruined her reputation by falsely accusing her of kidnapping 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

After Caylee disappeared in the summer of 2008, Anthony had told investigators that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez had kidnapped the toddler.

During her murder trial, Anthony's attorney told jurors that the babysitter story was fabricated, The Associated Press writes. Anthony was acquitted of killing her daughter last year.

The defamation trial between Gonzalez and Anthony is scheduled to begin on Jan. 2 next year, CNN reports.

Also on HuffPost:

Casey Anthony Personal Photos
of
Share
Tweet
Advertisement
Share this
close
Current Slide

Suggest a correction

Around the Web

Casey Anthony Sued For Three Billion Dollars, Accused Of Causing ...

Casey Anthony Is Being Sued For $3 Billion…In The CRAZIEST ...

Oct 12 - Casey Anthony Sued For $3 Billion, Nancy Grace Involved

Back to Court? Casey Anthony Sued for Lying About Caylee to ...