Some campuses are uglier than others. This is just a fact of life. The 1960's was a very hit-and-miss time for architecture.
The Princeton Review recently rated the 10 least beautiful campuses. On the list, a lot of "institutes of technology." We don't really know why that is, but we do feel sorry for all those engineers.
Check out our slide show of the 10 most unattractive campuses. Then tell us, what is the least attractive in your opinion? Or does attractiveness even matter? Weigh in below!
1. Case Western University
2. Harvey Mudd College
3. New Jersey Institute of Technology
4. Clarkson University
5. University of Dallas
6. University of Tennessee
7. State University of New York--Purchase College
8. Rutgers- The State University of New Jersey--New Brunswick
New Brunswick, NJ
9. Rochester Institute of Technology
10. Illinois Institute of Technology