Sad news, Anderson Cooper fans! According to the New York Times, our favorite anchor's daytime talk show "Anderson Live" will not be renewed for a third season. The Warner Brothers cited the "increasingly difficult" daytime talk show marketplace as the main reason for canceling the show. Evidently, even Anderson's piercing blue eyes couldn't keep ratings up.
Daytime TV isn't doing that well right now in general -- "The Daily Beast" reported the downfall of "The Rosie Show" this spring, and insiders suggested to the Times that Katie Couric's new daytime show is struggling, too.
We're going to miss our favorite intrepid, openly gay, and dashingly handsome TV journalist -- so much so that we've collected images of our favorite Anderson Cooper moments to look back on in moments of daytime TV despair. Here they are so you can do the same.
Things we love about Anderson:
1. This headset. Image Source: Facebook
2. That time he played with a turtle. Image Source: Facebook
3. This selfie with Stephen Colbert... Image Source: Facebook
4. ...and this one with Jake Gyllenhaal. Image Source: Facebook
5. The ID from his intern days. Image Source: Facebook
6. His slightly awkward stance. Image Source: Facebook
7. His fat cat friend.
But don't worry, there's always "Anderson 360." Image Source: Facebook