I will be meeting with OB/GYN Dr. Lauren Streicher soon on Mondays with Marlo! Dr. Streicher is well-versed on women's health, so now is your chance to ask her anything you'd like to know about:
- Trends And Truths Of Sex And Dating
- Embarrassing Infections -- Yeast Infections Vs. Bacterial Vaginosis
- The Dangers Of HPV
- Spotting And Irregular Periods
- Difficulty Reaching Orgasm
- Preventing Urinary Tract Infections
- Painful Sex
- Cancer Survivorship
- Coping With Diabetes
- And Anything Else You Want To Ask!
Dr. Lauren Streicher is a Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University’s medical school, The Feinberg School of Medicine, in Chicago and author of the Essential Guide to Hysterectomy. Her clinical interests include all aspects of gynecology.
Be sure to post your questions for Dr. Streicher in the comment section below!
Add Marlo On Facebook:
Follow Marlo on Twitter:
Sign up to receive my email newsletter each week - It will keep you up-to-date on upcoming articles, Mondays with Marlo guests, videos, and more!