Has Ke$ha grown up? The singer -- who may or may not singlehandedly keep glitter in business and recently talked extensively about ghost sex -- sounds almost mature on "Warrior," her second full-length album. Take "Wherever You Are," a mid-tempo pop-dance ballad that sounds like the next Katy Perry single: "Tangled up in your sheets, you saw the real me," Ke$ha sings. "You give me something to believe." That's a far cry from the Ke$ha on "Tik Tok," who memorably sang about brushing her teeth with a "bottle of Jack."
That mature Ke$ha sound continues on tracks like "Wonderland" (think Diane Warren), "Only Wanna Dance With You" (think The Strokes), "Supernatural" (think "Till The World Ends"-era Britney Spears) and "Love Into The Light" (think Coldplay plus Phil Collins). Before you dump last night's whiskey down the drain in disgust, however, fear not: As songs like "C'mon," "Dirty Love" and the hit single "Die Young" prove, neither "Warrior" nor Ke$ha is totally adult. "Champagne tastes like piss to me," Ke$ha screeches on "Dirty Love," which, naturally, features a ridiculous guest verse from Iggy Pop.
"Warrior" is out on Dec. 4; until then, check out these 19 vintage Ke$ha lyrics from the album, about everything from dirty socks to Hooters to small penises.
1. "Young hunks taking shots stripping down to dirty socks." -- "Die Young"
2. "That magic in your pants is making me blush." -- "Die Young"
3. "Feeling like I'm a high schooler / Sipping on a warm wine cooler. / Hot 'cause the party don't stop / I'm in a crop top like I'm working at Hooters. / We've been keeping' it PG / But I wanna get a little frisky. / Come gimme some of that, yum like a lollipop / Let me set you free." -- "C'mon"
4. "Feeling like a sabertooth tiger / Sipping on a warm Budweiser / Touch me and gimme that rush / Better pack a toothbrush, gonna pull an all-nighter. / We been keeping' it Kosher / But I wanna get it on for sure / Come gimme some of that, yum like a lollipop / Baby, don't be scared." -- "C'mon"
5. "Slut." -- "Thinking Of You"
6. "I was down for you hardcore, while you were out trying to score. Found out you were full of it, I'm over it, so suck my d-ck." -- "Thinking Of You"
7. "Teenie weenie." -- "Thinking Of You"
8. "I see you in the club, showing Ke$ha love." -- "Crazy Kids"
9. "I'm fresher than that Gucci, them boys they want my koochie. I say 'Nope, I'm no hoochie.' Yo homegirl hating, I say 'Who's she?' Ke$ha don't give two f--ks. I came to start that ruckus. You want to party with us cause we're crazy motherf--kers." -- "Crazy Kids"
10. "It's Iggy Pop!" -- "Dirty Love"
11. "I just want your dirty love. All I need is to get in between your sheets." -- "Dirty Love"
12. "Champagne tastes like piss to me." -- "Dirty Love"
13. "I just want your f--king filthy love." -- "Dirty Love"
14. "I wanna get high with everyone else here." -- "All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"
15. "We're up in space. Now in the dark come kiss my face." -- "All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"
16. "Put your motherf--king phones up. Light 'em up." -- "All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"
17. "I know I've got a sordid past and, yes, some bad tattoos." -- "Love Into The Light"
18. "I'm sorry, but I am just not sorry cause I swear and cause I drink." -- "Love Into The Light"
19. "Can we just get over ourselves and stop talking sh-t?" -- "Love Into The Light"
Music video by Ke$ha performing TiK ToK. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 1345092 (C) 2009 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment #VEVOCertified July 2012. www.youtube.com
Music video by Ke$ha performing Your Love Is My Drug. (C) 2010 RCA Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
Kesha - Blow Lyrics on Screen HD Ke$ha
Ke$ha "Animal" available everywhere 1/5/2010
Flo rider right round
Music video by Ke$ha performing We R Who We R. (C) 2010 RCA Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
Listen to the track title of Ke$ha's new album CANNIBAL - preorder at Ke$ha's music store today bit.ly
Pre-Order Ke$ha's new album Cannibal out Nov. 22 bit.ly at Ke$ha's music store. Featuring the #1 song "We R Who We R" and "Sleazy"
© 2010 Photo Finish Records New Album STREETS OF GOLD Available Now! pfr.ec Download on iTunes: pfr.ec Available Now from Photo Finish Recordsfirstkiss To get more music from 3OH!3, go here: pfr.ec