The "Girls" Season 2 premiere is only a month away, and HBO has finally leaked a few details -- and photos -- about what's to come in January.
- Hannah (Dunham) has a new boyfriend! Unfortunately, she's still invested in Adam, whose heart and leg are both broken.
- Shoshanna (Zosia Mamet) is not exactly in a good place with Ray after losing her virginity to him. HBO describes their relationship as "shaky" and "challenging."
- Elijah (Andrew Rannells) is questioning his sexuality again. Could this have something to do with his decision to shack up with Hannah?
- Marnie's (Allsion Williams) mom, played by Rita Wilson, stops by when Marnie gets "bad news at work" ... but what she really needs is support from Hannah.
- Sandy (Donald Glover) slams Hannah's writing, but it doesn't look like she's going to give up on it.
- In spite of a rather hasty marriage, Jessa's basking in "marital bliss" and appears to have had an awesome honeymoon.
- Elijah's keeping "an explosive secret" that's revealed when Hannah "parties hard" with her roomie.
'Girls' Season 2 Photos
"Girls" returns to HBO on January on Sun., Jan. 13 at 9 p.m. ET on HBO.
Related on HuffPost:
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW CANADA DAILY BRIEF