Huffpost Los Angeles

Fire Chief: Explosive House Fire Caused By Men 'Cooking Marijuana' - Monrovia, CA Patch

Posted: Updated:

A house fire Sunday that erupted that cause an explosion and severely injured three men was apparently caused by a butane burner used by the men to cook marijuana, a fire official told Patch.

Monrovia Fire Chief Christopher Donovan said the men were cooking marijuana in a back room at a home in the 200 block of East Walnut Avenue when the fire erupted.

Read the whole story at