Ahead of Sunday night's Golden Globe awards, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler gave the rules for a Globes drinking game in an interview with THR.
Fey said this week that the two "SNL" alums decided to host the show because "it's a kind of very sloppy, loud party, and that seemed like our kind of thing."
As with most things that they do, the drinking game is spot on. Take a look at the rules below.
- Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink
- Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink
- Any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!” drink
- Any time anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub
- Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing
- Any time Maggie Smith wins, take off an article of clothing
Here's to a Sunday night full of drunk, naked, meatball sub-eating television viewers! For more from Fey and Poehler, head over to THR.
More:Golden Globes Tina Fey Amy Poehler Golden Globes Tina Fey Golden Globes Amy Poehler Golden Globes Tina Fey
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more