Celebrity trainer Jackie Warner knows it's not easy to stick to a diet and exercise plan. But she's also got a trick to making at least the fitness portion of staying healthy a little bit more fun.
"It’s important to change up your playlist regularly," she told music-streaming service Spotify. "Listening to new music keeps me motivated to exercise and excited about going to the gym!"
Warner shared her favorite January jams exclusively with Spotify. Listen here, then tell us in the comments which songs motivate you to work out!
- Swimming Pools (Drank) –- Kendrick Lamar
- Let There Be Love –- Christina Aguilera
- Radioactive –- Imagine Dragons
- Thinkin Bout You – -Frank Ocean
- Titanium -- David Guetta feat. Sia
- Sober –- P!nk
- I Remember –- Deadmau5
- Behind The Wheel –- Depeche Mode
- Everything in Its Right Place -– Radiohead
- Body Rock –- Moby
- Midnight City -– M83
- Hotride –- Prodigy
- L.E.S. Artistes -– Santigold
- Hell Is Round The Corner -– Tricky
- What You need –- The Weeknd
- Heads Will Roll –- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Look At Where We Are –- Hot Chip
- F**kin’ Problems –- AAP Rocky, Drake, 2 Chainz, Kendrick Lamar
- Clique –- Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Sean
- Sweet Nothing –- Calvin Harris, Florence Welch
- Doing It Wrong -- Drake
For more music, check out the rest of the HuffPost Workouts series here.
Earlier on HuffPost: