In a lengthy online manifesto he called his "Last resort," suspected murderer Christopher Dorner details the events that led to his termination from the Los Angeles Police Department and lists a group of people he held responsible for his dismissal.
The letter, posted to his personal Facebook profile, delves into controversial subjects for the LAPD -- accusations of racism among officers, blatant use of the "n-word" within the department and charges that police used excessive force on people with mental illnesses.
But Dorner's manifesto also serves as his final testament. He writes that he didn't expect to be able to clear his name while alive, so he uses the end of his letter to thank his closest friends and offer up critiques or encouragement to people in the public eye that inspired or infuriated him. The following is a list of each celebrity and journalist in his manifesto, as well as Dorner's message for them.
WARNING: Dorner uses graphic language.
- "Mia Farrow said it best. "Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its a moral mandate."
- "Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives."
- "It's kind of sad I won't be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don't make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originallity of its foundation."
- "World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."
- "Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Par Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in he same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life."
- "Will Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most."
- "Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card."
- "Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the fuck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of shit."
- "Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by today's standards, but you are a great footballer who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the jets and away from reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez."
- "Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds. After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say you will be one of the greatest ever."
- "Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N'bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally."
- "Dave Brubeck's 'Take Five' is the greatest piece of music ever, period. Hanz Zimmer, William Bell, Eric Clapton, BB King, Bob Marley, Sam Cooke, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Nora Jones, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, and the King (Louis Armstrong) are musical prodigies."
- "John and Ken from KFI, never mute your facts and personal opinions. You are one of the few media personalities who speak the truth, even when the truth isnot popular. I will miss listening to your discussions."
- "Bill Handel, your effin awesome. For years I enjoyed your show."
- "Anthony Bourdain, you're a modern renaissance man who epitomizes the saying 'too cool for school'".
- "Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses. I'm a big fan of all of your work. As a child my mom caught me watching Def Jam comedy at midnight when I should have been asleep. Instead of scolding me, the next night she let me stay up late and watch George Carlin, Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor comedy specials with her for hours. My sides were sore for days."
- "Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 degrees is perfect."
- "Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome."
- "Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities' resentment toward you is because they don't like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation."
Dorner also had words of advice for a range of political figures, including President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Wayne LaPierre of the NRA and retired LA cardinal Roger Mahony. Check out Buzzfeed for excerpts of the manifesto directed at political figures.
Dorner is suspected in the shooting deaths of Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence Sunday evening (Quan was the daughter of someone on the police force). Dorner also allegedly ambushed four police officers Thursday morning, killing one, critically wounding another and grazing a third with a bullet. Police conducted a door-to-door search for Dorner in Big Bear, Calif. Thursday afternoon, where his truck was found.
Related on HuffPost: