A radiator fatally burnt a one-year-old girl in Manhattan Tuesday, The Daily News reports.
Gabriella Grimes was at her 60-year-old grandmother's house in Morningside Heights when she reportedly rolled off the bed and became wedged next to the radiator.
By the time Lourdes Carrigan found her granddaughter at 6:15 a.m. Tuesday, Grimes had been severely burnt on her legs.
She was rushed to St. Luke's Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Carriagan was not charged in the incident, according to NBC.
Never miss a thing. Sign up for up-to-the-minute breaking news alerts delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more