"Two lingerie models walk into a supermarket" sounds like the start of some bad joke, but it actually happened: Harper's Bazaar managed to convince Erin Heatherton and Adriana Lima to take Bazaar Features/Special Projects Director Laura Brown shopping at a local supermarket with some amusing results.
In the video, part of Bazaar's weekly video series "The Look," Adriana and Erin help Laura shop for groceries seeing as she hasn't hit up a supermarket "since 2002." We don't learn much about what these slender women actually eat, but we did learn a few other interesting tidbits:
1. Erin Heatherton's personal style is "granny grunge." That apparently consists of denim and floral prints and... we're not sure what else.
2. Adriana Lima *claims* to wear sweatpants. Right.
3. The first time Victoria's Secret models meet each other, they're usually naked. Well now that you say it, that makes a lot of sense.
4. Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Detergent smells like "a holiday." It also seems like Laura has never smelled laundry detergent before.
5. Adriana Lima owns only three bikinis, while Erin owns "like, 60." And we bet they're all by Victoria's Secret.
6. Erin has a "Pulp Fiction"-esque brunette wig at home that she likes to wear. The wig's name is Ashley.
7. The Victoria's Secret angel wings are powerful... and impractical. According Laura Brown, who tries them on in the store.
Last but not least, Erin leaves us with a piece of Angel wisdom: On what goes inside those famous bras, she says, "It's never too big."
Watch the three funny ladies shop around below and see more episodes of "The Look" at HarpersBazaar.com.
See the Angels in their element:
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a style story idea or tips? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)