Some guys have all the luck. First, Jake Gyllenhaal dates Kirsten Dunst. Then he moves on to Reese Witherspoon before being linked to both Taylor Swift and Minka Kelly. Now, he's snagged himself a gorgeous model.
Let us introduce you to Jake's new girl: Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Emily DiDonato.
According to Us Weekly, the pair met at a Manhattan Soul Cycle -- who knew getting yelled at on bikes to techno music had such romance potential? The 32-year-old actor has been dating DiDonato for "a month or two," Us Weekly's source says.
So who exactly is this potential future Mrs. Jake Gyllenhaal? Here are a few things we dug up about the 22-year-old beauty:
1. Aside from modeling bikinis in Sports Illustrated, she's landed fashion campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Elie Tahari and Guess.
2. Actually, Ralph Lauren was her very first job in the industry. Nice.
3. She's also garnered lucrative beauty contracts with Armani Acqua di Gioia and Maybelline (alongside Christy Turlington, no less).
4. Gummy bears and dark chocolate are her "guiltiest pleasures."
5. The 5 foot 10 model is actually a native New Yorker!
There you have it. Ms. DiDonato is not only stunning and successful, but she now has a pretty cute Hollywood boyfriend. Still want to know more? Check out some of her campaigns, covers and style in the slideshow below.
Want more? Be sure to check out HuffPost Style on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostStyle.
Do you have a style story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more