The actresses have worn spellbinding hair and makeup on the yellow brick road, including Mila's sultry smokey eyeshadow, Michelle's perfectly growing-out pixie and Rachel's glossy pink lips. But none of it compared to the whimsical beauty looks they sported as Theodora, Glinda and Evanora.
We may still be on the fence as to whether this Disney film deserves a sequel (our popcorn ran out way before the movie dragged into its ending). However, we did leave the theater with more than just buttery fingers. Scroll down to read the nine beauty lessons we learned from "Oz:"
- Sisters should always keep it real, especially when it comes down to makeup.
- Penciled eyebrows that don't move = bad idea.
- Highlighter in all the right places can brighten up even the palest complexions.
- Nothing will stop us from matching our lipstick to our outfits. NOTHING!
- Head jewelry like this only gets a pass in movies or weddings.
- Yes, you will get stares if you wear feathers in your hair. (Trust us.)
- One hair clip can instantly take your 'do from day to night.
- There you have it, folks. Evanora confirms that V-shaped nail art is the new "it" shape.
- Speaking of nails, don't get too close to a girl wearing stiletto nails. They're interesting to look at, but can double as a weapon.
Do you think Michelle, Mila and Rachel make for great witches in "Oz: The Great and Powerful"? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section.
Meanwhile, check out the cast's red carpet hits (and misses):
Want more HuffPost Style beauty content? Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram at @HuffPostBeauty. (For everything else check out our main HuffPost Style Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram @HuffPostStyle.)
Do you have a beauty story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)