Written by Margaret Ables for NickMom
Being a parent means being a pro at April Fools' Day. Why? Because our kids have (unknowingly?) been pulling pranks on us every day of their lives.
Here are nine pranks my kids have pulled that I only wish were April Fools' Day jokes.
9. Chose the following preschool outfit: sweater underneath bikini top with jeans, flip-flops and a tutu.
8. Made me ice cream with ketchup for breakfast.
7. Drew a picture of an obese witch-looking creature and labeled it “MOMMY!”
6. Got a facial piercing.
5. Carved an elaborate piece of artwork … into my dining room table.
4. Painted brother in my red lipstick.
3. Failed out of 7th grade.
2. Brought a frog into my bedroom “for safekeeping.”
1. Pooped in the bathtub. Twice.
More from NickMom: