Looking for something to warm your cold Monday morning heart? Look no further than the pages of Reddit. When one Reddit user asked "What is the one thing your partner does regularly that makes you realize they're still in love with you?" the responses came in... and came in... and came in. We've selected five of our favorites below, but be sure to click over to the original post on Reddit and keep reading.
1. "When we're both cranky for silly or small reasons, but we're cranky together, not at each other.
It reminds me we're always partners, never adversaries."
2. "When I am upset or confused or anything that results in a furrowed brow, my girlfriend will push those two lines between my eyebrows up so I have happy eyebrows, and she tells me that she wants me to have laugh lines when we are old instead of angry eyebrows."
3. "We've been dating for five years and we have always gotten Cherry Coke as a drink if we are sharing. A few months ago we went to the movies and he came back, as per usual, with Cherry Coke. I said I was glad that we both loved that soda the most and he replied "I actually don't really like Cherry Coke but I get it because it's your favorite and you like to share."
4. "Every morning, my wife of 18 years gets up before me and makes coffee. She doesn't drink coffee."
5. "When he wakes up in the middle of the night and kisses me while still half asleep. That makes me feel like even when he's semi-conscious he wants to show me he loves me."
What does your partner do that shows the strength of their love and lets you know it will endure? Let us know in the comments.