This weekend's Zach Galifianakis-helmed "Saturday Night Live" saw another "Fox & Friends" cold open, this time spoofing the conservative morning show's reaction to NBA-player Jason Collins coming out.
Hosts Steve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson & Brian Kilmeade (Taran Killam, Vanessa Bayer & Bobby Moynihan respectively) explained that we need to stop calling Collins a hero simply for revealing an "embarrassing secret." They then, of course, revealed their own secrets that don't make them heroes.
The segment went on to an interview with NYC mayor Michael Bloomberg (Fred Armisen) and wrapped up, as ever, with a riotous list of corrections. Watch the segment above and then see all of this week's corrections below.
This Week's "Fox & Friends" corrections, courtesy of SNL's tumblr:
- Kentucky Derby losers are not turned into Ikea meatballs.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did not accidentally blow up vowels in his own name.
- The chupacabra does not deliver presents on Cinco de Mayo.
- President Obama does not want to take away T-shirt guns.
- Most women have only two breasts.
- The Memphis Grizzlies are not a gay blues band.
- Scientology was not founded by I Ron Man.
- Bangladesh is not an 80s metal band.
- Peeking at ladies’ butts is not a background check.
- Actual crows do have feet.
- Pot pie is legal in every state.
- The California wildfires are not a soccer team.
- Jason Collins was not turned gay by a Washington Wizard.
- The NRA is not a branch of government.
- Foreign visas do not let Russian students go on shopping sprees.
- Rick Moranis was never put on death row for shrinking his children.
- New York exists outside the mind of Billy Joel.
- A French press is not lifting weights with your tongue out.
- Lena Dunham is not a girl ventriloquist.
- Number 2 pencils are not sad that they lost.
- Plan B birth control is not masturbating.
- Justin Bieber and Anne Frank were not an item.
- President Obama did not just wake up in Mexico.
- F.A.A. does not stand for “Fart A**, A**”
- Croquettes are not female crocodiles.
- Kanye West is not an African American vacation destination.
- Syria is not Arabic for “serious.”
- Rice and beans are edible. Ricin beans are not.
- Casual Friday is not in the Bill of Rights.
- Sam Adams was not too drunk to sign the Constitution.
- The Gitmo prisoners are not working on their bodies.
- Force feeding is not how Jedi’s eat.
- Kevin Costner does not live in Watertown.
- Smurfs are not elected.
- Smurfs are not appointed.
- Smurfs are cartoons.
- Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle have been in the same room together.
- Anytime minutes don’t let you call the future.
- 4 and 3 are not basically the same thing.
- Rock beats scissors.
- Zach Braff is not the sound a trumpet makes.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
Don’t be the last to watch the viral video everyone is talking about. Learn more