Believe it or not, there are such things as easy home upgrades. In fact, House Beautiful has come up with 15 simple updates that will give your space a new look without making you want to pull your hair out. We got an exclusive look at the fun ideas from the magazine's June issue -- here's 10 of our favorites.
Scroll through and let us know: which will you be trying in your home? And be sure to head over to House Beautiful to see the full list and pick up a copy of the June issue on stands May 28.
1. Paint a piece of furniture Kool-Aid purple.
2. Hang a wind chime inside the house where it can catch a breeze.
3. Set up an outdoor room -- anywhere, any way you can.
4. Dress your bed in all white for the summer. It's like floating on a cloud.
5. Paint your home office leafy green to create the feeling of a tree house.
7. Paint your bedroom closet a favorite color.
8. Plant a little garden -- even just a few flowers-- by every doorway that leads into the house.
9. Use mirrors -- they add and spread light wherever they're used.
10. Don't just clean up a room -- put away all the stuff that's accumulated on every flat surface.
Check out some hot interior design trends from House Beautiful.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)