Priscilla Presley was half of one of the most contentious couples in Hollywood. She and Elvis Presley met when she was only 14 years old and went on to marry just a few years later. Though society might not have approved of their relationship, she didn't seem to care.
Today, that self-assured attitude also translates to her style, and her propensity to push limits and try new trends has made this lady a fashion icon. In celebration of her 68th birthday (on May 24), we are taking a look back at Priscilla's best sartorial moments to date.
Here are six style lessons from the great Ms. Presley -- you might want to take notes.
1. You can never go wrong when you're in a jumpsuit.
2. A cowboy hat can really showcase your cheekbones.
3. Avril Lavigne isn't the only one who can pull off a tie.
4. Want to appear taller? Forget heels, you can get a few more inches with you hair!
5. Nothing is sexier than a LWD (little white dress).
6. A keyhole slit shows just the right amount of skin!
See more of Priscilla Presley's looks: