We're pretty excited for season 4 of "Arrested Development" to premiere on Sunday -- strangely enough, the show has been chock-full of fashion advice, courtesy of matriarch Lucille Bluth.
Though Lucille wasn't always the most delicate, she offered up plenty of useful style tips. Think she has more fashion wisdom up her sleeve?
1. Find a productive way to deal with feedback.
2. Make sure to moisturize -- you know, just in case.
3. Give yourself time to recover from plastic surgery.
4. Fit is crucial.
5. Be succinct with your criticism.
6. Wear clothes you can move in.
7. Keep your eyewear simple.
8. Double-check pronunciation of style words like stiletto, Hermes and... alopecia.
9. Luxury items aren't for everyone.
More "Arrested Development" goodness:
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more